Thursday, April 14, 2016

The company Store comforter review



The Company Store sent me their Full/Queen St. Tropez reversible TCS Down Free comforter in Ginger/Walnut. I honestly was expecting the same quality I get at the department stores. I was wrong, and will be updating our master. I absolutely love the patterns they have in their sets and after all we spend so much time in our beds, why wouldn’t I? I'm curious to see if this promotes better sleep now.




The color is gorgeous and matches our room perfectly. I love how the quilting pattern keeps the down in place. The cotton shell has a 232 thread count and has a complementary color on the other side. This is great to change up your room during different seasons.  This is the lightest weight comforter in their product line, so you can use it all year. It is available in both 500-550 fill power TCS® Down or TCS® Down-Free™ polyfill, a hypoallergenic alternative. I have allergies, so the down free version is perfect for me. However, for those that prefer down, there is a 6 step quality process to ensure the down used is hypoallergenic.


We do our best to not use chemicals in our house and I love that this comforter is Oeko-Tex® certified. This means the shell is free of all harmful substances and chemicals. The St Tropez also has corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place. It is machine washable and has a lifetime guarantee.

We have a queen bed and this is the queen/full size. I think I would prefer the King size as it gives a bit more length on the sides. Other than that I have no issues with the product itself. It is a great product and looks great as a top comforter.

No comments:

Post a Comment