Saturday, October 27, 2012
SantaMedical No contact Thermometer Review and Giveaway
Santa Medical (by IRoams Network) sent this thermometer to me to review (and yes there is a giveaway).
This thermometer was of interest to me because I have a child. When she is sick I do not want to disturb her to take her thermometer when she is resting comfortably or actually sleeping at night.
When i put the thermometer touching my head it read 98.8, subsequent readings slowly moving away from my head were 98.1. It seem very accurate. We were sick this last week and it showed us as having a slight temperature and matched the oral digital thermometer that we have.
There is a mode button for room, surface temp, and body.The room temperature read 3 degrees higher than my indoor digital thermometer.
If you have small children I think this is beneficial.
This is what the description states:
- Automatic shut off design
-0.3 degree accuracy in less than 1 second.
- Temperatures (Fahrenheit or Celsius) are displayed on a back-lit LCD screen
- Adjustable audio alarm for high temps
- temperature detection from a 1"-4" (5-15cm) distance with an 89-109 F(32.0-43.0C) temp range
- stores 32 temperature readings for future reference.
- 2 AA batteries (included)
-water resistant design
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/505e9115/" rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway