Thursday, April 23, 2015

Ovvio Essential Oil review

 
Ovvio sent me four bottles of oil. Two are straight oils (lavender and peppermint) and two are blends (Thief plus and ease).  What I LOVE about these oils is they are organically grown and free of chemicals! This makes me VERY happy. They are 100% oil with no dilution. These oils are amazing. The first thing I noticed was the quality of packaging and how the oils were so fragrant that I could smell them upon opening the box. The labels are even high quality compared to many of the oils on the market.
 
 
The moment these arrived I had a splitting headache so Ease had PERFECT timing. I didn’t have carrier oil so I applied a light application behind my ears. I dislike taking medicine for headaches (or anything in all honesty). I always like to try alternative measures first for relief.  Within 30 minutes my headache was 50% better and my sinuses seemed clearer. This has peppermint, lavender, grapefruit, roman chamomile, Ravensara, Marjarom, and coriander. It’s a minty yet tangy scent but you can smell the spicy sweetness of the other others. 45 minutes later my headache is gone. LOVE! Look at its benefits here
 
Thief Plus Protection Blend. I ususally make my own blend of this amazing oil. Ovvio uses cajeput and frankincense as well as the Cinnamon bark, cassia, clove bud, lemon, rosemary, eucalyptus and peppermint. I love the varience of the smell of this oil. Its very refreshing and helps keep sickness at bay. We use this on my daughters plantars wart to try and get rid of it naturally.  We use this in the diffuser every other night or if schoolmates have been sick.  
 
Peppermint is one of the worlds oldest medicines and can treat a myriad of issues. Indigestion, respiratory, headaches, nausea, and digestive issues. Ovvio’s comes from India where the quality of its menthol is renowned.  Peppermint clears the mind and helps you be more alert. 
 
Lavender is another one of my favorites for Littles room at night. This is used to treat headaches, nausea, insomnia, depression, hypertension, motion sickness and wounds and burns.  Mr Crazy Life spilled scalding hot water on his leg a few months ago. I immediately had him put coconut oil and lavender on the wound while it was still red. We repeated this over and over for about 8 days. In which time his leg had completely healed. Keep in mind this water was 195 degrees from a water pot. Lavender has analgesic properties and can heal quite quickly. This is also a great idea to use in a DIY Bug spray to keep you from getting bit.
 
 
 

1 comment: