Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Sinful Colors Kandee Johnson collection review



Kandee Johnson (Celebrity makeup artist and Beauty Vlogger) partnered with Sinful colors.  I received six of the matte colors from the pretty vintage line. The colors are beautiful! I have never used matte colors, and I am LOVING THEM. Ive never seen a matte clear coat with glitter.

Have you heard of Kandee Johnson? These colors are a great addition and add some great options for your nails. I recently purchased some nail stamping stuff and I think this could be fun to try on top of the matte polish. There are 3 other colors I did not get that I am hoping to find.

Sinful Colors polishes are Toulene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, Camphor and DBP Free. They are also made in the USA.

The pretty vintage line runs $1.99 per bottle.



Sinful Colors Vintage Anime run $2.99.

The polish is durable and easy to apply. The second coat doesn't have any streaking when applying and has a nice weight on the nails without feeling heavy. It has a nice shine. The topcoat is nice and thin without adding another full thick coat. I wish I could show you the other anime colors. They are GORGEOUS!


Check out my previous review of Sinful Colors here.



#KandeeJohnson
#SinfulColors

No comments:

Post a Comment