Sunday, September 3, 2017

GOVERRE portable stemless wine class review

Goverre sent me one of their wine stemless wine glasses to review. This is so awesome! It says its a packable with a drink through lid. With red wine who couldn't use this thing? The cups have a silicone grip on them (not meant to be taken off) and they come in a TON of colors! 

The plastic lid has a sealable ring to prevent leaks. It has holes for the wine/air to go through.
The top of the cup spins open and shut. You can see two of the holes here along with the sealing portion of the lid.
 In goes the wine for the tip test! That is 8oz to the first set of holes in the hounds tooth silicone pattern. It was a Friday, can you blame me? No judgements...... LOL
I pushed the lid in and secured the closure. There was a few little drips over a 30 second period. Not too shabby! 

Goverre will hold 17oz! WHOA! I suppose you could use it for anything really. It is dishwasher safe on the top rack only. Put the lid and glass (without removing the silicone) on the top rack!

Goverre uses thicker than a typical glass so its a good weight and durable. The glass is sheer and uses glass to preserve the taste and integrity of your wine.             

The silicone grip prevents heat transfer and provides a non-slip grip. I let hubby use this the first time, but now he's totally jealous. I guess I need to get him his own. I will probably order the grey for him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment