Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Crystal Wash Laundry Alternative Review




I have tried many natural products over the years. We have used homemade detergents, store bought detergents, soap nuts, crystals and pretty much anything we can try to get rid of chemicals in our wash. Normally the clothes end up smelling a bit off and not super clean (especially work out clothes). There are a couple brands that I like, but in an effort to find a product that is more cost effective, I am trying these Crystal wash Balls. Also, if you have small kids in the house, you want products that aren't harmful to them. This is that product.

COST
Each set is about $49 on amazon and lasts 1,000 washes. While the cost seems a bit high at first, the breakdown is about 4 CENTS per load of laundry. Many pods cost up to 23 cents per load.

Every 30 cycles you need to set these in the sun to recharge for a day and you are back in business. If you do one load of laundry a day Crystal wash will last you almost 3 years! That is a HUGE Savings even at full price! Imagine, never running out of laundry soap again!

HOW TO USE
Simply throw the set of two balls into the washer, add clothes, and wash as normal.

APP

There is also an app that you can use to track your usage of your Crystal Wash balls! You simply hold your finger on the washer and it keeps track of every wash. I accidentally reset mine to zero while messing around with the app. We have done about 15 loads of laundry so far. There is absolutely ZERO smell from anything we have washed. That pleases my nose!

There are statistics, label decoder, stain guide and so much more on this app.


HOW DOES IT WORK?
Crystal Wash started from a desire to change the way clothes are washed. This naturally cleans your clothes, saves a ton of money,  increases the longevity of our clothes, and rids our clothes of chemicals, dyes, or perfumes that touch our skin. HECK YES! I'm all over that.

Crystal Wash uses the power of Bio Ceramics from the earth. Naturally cleaning your clothes is better for your skin, health, the environment and more gentle on your wash. Bio Ceramics use various minerals with very effective antibacterial and anti-oxidant properties.

As Crystal Wash moves around in your laundry, it changes the chemistry and raises the pH balance of the water. The higher Alkaline water from the laundry balls created enables dirt and soils to be soaked free naturally. This process creates a natural Hydrogen Peroxide type effect, which disinfects your clothes... killing bacteria and odors. I can attest to this. Many products I have tried do not get rid of workout stench... this does!

I try to come up with one feature that could be improved on products that I review, but could not think of anything for this.


2 comments:

  1. Wikipedia has a review of laundry balls. They work about as well as plain water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I used it in dirty laundry, and I have seen a personal difference in how my clothes feel and they do not smell. For me, I feel they work. Wikepedia is not a valid reference as its just as reliable as anyones opinion. Thank you for your comment and I appreciate your taking the time from your day. I now have a hosted site at CrazyLifeAsMom. com.

    ReplyDelete