Friday, September 2, 2016

Battys Bath Review


Battys Bath sent me their Hydra Healing Rescue Gel. It came with a purple seal around the lid during shipment.  I've been getting my diet under control again after summer. I admit I got a bit lazy, so now I'm trying to reel it in. 

If you start healing with nutrition, you will find that most problems disappear. I have dry patches on my cheeks that I cannot seem to get healed. They have a skincare 101 and a blog full of information. We are all completely different, and have different causes for our skin issues. Make sure to look at your diet and what could be causing the issues. You can fight skin issues from the inside while healing them topically as well.





















The main ingredient is Aloe Leaf Juice. It does not have a pungent smell, and can barely smell the aloe. I have been using this for a few days now. The dry spots on my cheeks have started healing.

























In looking at their botanical product line they have facial skin carebody, hair, soap, etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment