Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred

Today is day two. I have one word. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Who knew one day with Jillian for 20 minutes could kick you in the rear so hard! I didnt even use weights yesterday. I added them today when I located them all dusty in my husbands trunk of the car.

I have a trip planned to Hawaii in 65 days. I have a 3 year old toddler, and I work full time. I go to the gym for 40 minutes on the treadmill (thank you kids klub) as often as I can. I suspect with the summer finally arriving here in Oregon the gym will happen less often. So this lack of time led me to Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I might post pictures of before and after.. depending on the jaw dropping results. :) I have about 15 pounds I want to redistribute, so I am hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment