Sunday, August 6, 2017

Kameleon Rose Travel Dress Review



Kameleon Rose has the ultimate travel dress. Its so versatile, soft, and amazing.

I travel for work a fair amount and packing is always a struggle. I have started packing one pair of shoes and base my outfits on those shoes. I choose to do no jewelry and basic makeup. It seems like every trip I end up wearing the same maxi dresses.  I am usually traveling one full day, then one day in the office. The third day I am in the office until noon, and then fly across country to get home really late. So I need 2 travel outfits, and 2 work appropriate outfits. Here is my typical clothes list.

-1 maxi dress
-1 skirt
-1 blouse
-1 sweater (goes with both dress/skirt)
-1 pair of sandals (goes with jeans/skirt/maxi dress)
- I wear easily washable/dryable clothes that I can wash out upon arrival to the hotel for the trip back home.

When I get to the airport I throw on the outfit I flew in with. Easy peasy. However I would love to mix it up a little. Then I found the ultimate travel dress. This one item can morph into multiple items. Yes, you read that right. It’s a strapless dress, short or long skirt, top,  poncho, and more. Kameleon Rose says it can be 20 different items and worn in just as many ways!




Since receiving and testing out this Kameleon Rose dress, I am completely in love with it.

The fabric on the kameleon dress is SUPER soft and has buttons to change it around to change the style. I didn’t notice snagging or the ability to see through it. I still wore a slip under it as I wasn’t sure if it stick to my legs like many other skirts do as I walk. It is made from non creasing, quick dry fabric which is perfect for traveling. It also has a secret pocket!

The front of the Kameleon dress has the button holes, and the back has the buttons.
The detail is amazing. These are the buttons on the back of the dress. STUNNING!
If you look close you can see the button holes in the front.
Here is the care tag. SUPER easy to take care of this dress!

This Kameleon dress costs $80 but if you look at its versatility, its quite worth it. The creator, Leila, is a former doctor who created this orginal design. The dresses are made in Madagascar with ethical conditions for her staff. With her profits shes created a social project to take care of local children. Most of these children are orphans who have never left their villages. Leila is involved in every aspect of the business. There is no middle man.



I truly believe that our money as consumers drive the quality and the market in what is being provided. Kameleon Rose is far more than a clothing company. It is ethical, made for travelers BY travelers, and sponsors local children. With your purchase you are also helping children as well as locals earning an income. How can you say no to that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment