Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Green Goo (First Aid Salve and Natural Deodrant) Review



Little Crazy life has started to need something for the underarms. Hold me! I'm not ready for this roller coaster!
I have been looking for a natural deodorant that isn't full of aluminum or other junk that her body doesn't need. I have tried so many brands only to have them fail me. Its either the stink or wetness under the arms. GROSS! This is their high performance, plant based, and aluminum free deodorant stick.
Little Crazy Life has been using this for a few weeks. No more stink and its not filling her body with toxic chemicals. It contains Organic shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa butter, calendula flowers, chamomile flowers, aluminum free baking soda, arrow root, sunflower oil, beeswax, lavender oil and thyme oil. ALL ORGANIC! Amaze-balls!

Next up is the GreenGoo 100% all natural first aid salve. I have used this to heal chapped lips, a burn from my pressure cooker, scrapes on the family, and severely dry hands due to the winter weather.
This has Organic olive oil, plantain, chickweed, yarrow, sage, calendula, st johns wort, comfrey leaf, gum benzoin, myrrh, chapparal, vitamin e oil and beeswax. It also has lavender and rosemary essential oil which is great for healing!

After trying both of these GreenGoo products for a few weeks, I am hooked.

Check out their GreenGoo For animals, Dry Skin stick, or just get a combo pack with a few products. There are so many products to choose from, that I'm excited to start looking into more. They have Mama and baby products, tattoo care,  intimates, sunblock Nursing cream and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment