Saturday, January 30, 2016

Diablo Toasted Sandwich maker review


Diablo Stovetop Toasted Sandwich Snack Maker Sent me this fun snack maker! 








It’s dual sided and deep to allow for bread and fillings. I used it with Gluten free bread, eggs, and green onions.

- Unlatch the handle
- put down a slice of bread, top with fillings, top with another slice of bread ( I didn’t butter the outside to reduce calories)
- close the top and latch with clip at the end of the handle.


- I took a butter knife and just cut the excess bread away
- put on heat source and wait to flip


Diablo Toasted Snack Maker is titanium with non-stick, scratch resistant coating, and dishwasher safe. One of my favorite features is that it can be used on gas, ceramic and electric sources.

The diablo came with a recipe pamphlet to get you started. You can make great lunches or treats with this bad boy! This might step up my school lunch (or breakfast) game a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment