Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My Gift ceramic chalkboard Turquoise storage container


 
My Giftt me this stunning ceramic turquoise jar.  Oh the color! This is a beautiful turquoise color jar. It reminds me of the turquoise and silver jewelry that my grandfather used to make.  It has a neat chalkboard label on the front that I have will label my only vice (well that and wine) in the container. Or maybe write BUGS on the front to deter people from your treats. ;)
 
This canister can store so many items on your counter or in your pantry. Its SO beautiful you wont want to put it away. It will add a splash of color rather than my boring mason jars.
I suppose I could share this item and let my daughter store crayons, or my husband store tea………………NO WAY! This is MINE! J

 
 

It measures about 12” high, 5.5” wide and 5.5” long. It has a plastic seal around the lid to help keep things fresh.

The lighting on these pictures does not do it justice. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment