Monday, October 24, 2016

Wild Zora (Meat and veggie bar) Review


Wild Zora sent me a selection of their meat and veggie bars. Unfortunately my pictures were corrupted so I am posting the two I could save. This was a bit spicy for me, but Mr. Crazy Life loved them. I loved the flavor, but I'm a lightweight for spicy foods.

Wild Zora has 5 flavors and I cannot chose a favorite. Every one of them was amazing.


If I had to pick one thing that stood out to me is that their products are allergen friendly for multiple things. In our house we are gluten, soy, and corn free. Having a product that can cover all of us is such a blessing.

I love that they are  grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, MSG-free, and milk-free (except the cheese). Meats are 100% grass-fed and free-range with no added hormones, antibiotics, or nitrites (except  naturally occurring). Each package contains a full serving of certified-organic fruits and veggies.

My daughter loves these, which is awesome, because I know she is getting quality snacks without fillers, hormones, nitrates and allergens her body doesn't like. Plus they taste amazing! They aren't  hard and chewy like jerky, so they are easy to eat and have a great texture. I actually had to keep my family from eating them all the first day.

Check out their blog, and their store locator.

No comments:

Post a Comment