Saturday, February 22, 2014

Kiss my face Shower gell review

I received two Early to Bed and Early to Rise Shower gels by Kiss My Face for my personal opinion and review only.
I'm always on the lookout for healthier products to replace or compliment my current arsenal of products. I avoid phthalate, parabens, and fragrance like the plaque. Did you know phthalates are endocrine disruptors? The EPA states that parabens and phthalates are classified as such due to “their ability to modify the endocrine and/or hormonal system” If you learn nothing else today, please read this introduction in this link. If you have children I urge you to do research into these ingredients commonly found in children’s products, lip balms, lotions, sunscreens etc. Kiss My Face is actually one of the brands that we frequent just because of their alternate ingredients that they use. This goes for sunscreen as well! 
 These two items smell amazing and no chemicals that I try to avoid. My daughter loved them both but tends to lean toward early to bed shower gel. In a pinch I have used these as bubble bath.  Things I love....
  • biodegradable
  • gluten free ingredients
  • paraben free
  • phthalate free
  • sls free
  • vegan friendly
  • no animal testing
  • no artificial flavors
  • no artificial fragrances
  •  
     Kiss My Face Early To Bed Shower Gel  retails for $10.95. It includes botanicals, clove, chamomile, jasmine, lavender, neroli and ylang ylang to relax, calm and soothe the skin. The Olive Oil in this product superb moisturizer for all skin types
    Kiss My Face Early To Rise Shower Gel also retails for 10.95,. The hydrotherapy and aromatherapy work together with bay, basil, eucalyptus, juniper, lemon, lemongrass, peppermint, spearmint and wintergreen botanicals. The olive oil is in this product as well.
     


    No comments:

    Post a Comment