Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bitsy's BrainFood Review


I was sent two boxes of these to review. They were suprisingly tasty. When I saw them at first I wasnt so sure. My daughter freaked out and wouldnt share with me. I guess that means they are a hit. This makes me happy because she is getting good food disguised as a treat. Check out the nutrition info. We try not to eat to much processed food but this will make it in our cart for special treats.


The website states "bite-sized treats packed with the good stuff to help support developing bodies and brains, like vitamins and Omega-3, and packaged with content that's educational and oh-mega cool. Plus, we've yet to meet a kid who doesn't love snacks or a parent who doesn't crave nutritious, on-the-go options. "

No comments:

Post a Comment