Friday, May 19, 2017

Bandalettes Review

Summer is almost here and so are Bandalettes!

Do you have thigh chafing when you don't wear pantyhose with your dresses? I just recently fell in love with Maxi dresses, and though its only spring, I cannot stand the thigh rub. It drives me bonkers!

These lace thigh bands are 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex, making them pretty stretchy.  They can be worn under dresses and skirts. I've heard they can be used as a fashion accessory with shorts, but I'm a bit old for that. I imagine it would be like a lace trim under shorter shorts?

Bandalettes even has a solid band for athletic or active situations.  The lace is lightweight and very airy. I have not tried the active version.          

Bandalettes are the only band I can find that has two bands of non slip silicone to keep the product in place. There has been no rolling or bunching as I wear them, and that's fantastic. You don't want to be pulling at them as you try to go about your day.

Bandalettes are available in 6 sizes and at least 10 colors.  

Amazon has a huge selection of colors!

Sizing video


The sizing is pretty close to US pants sizings;
A – 2-4;
size B – 6-8;
C – 10-12;
D – 14-16;
E – 18-20,
F – 22-24.


No comments:

Post a Comment